Please enjoy the following presentation by Kevin L. Billups, MD, Board-Certified Urologist, Johns Hopkins Medical School, Johns Hopkins Urology Residency with more than 30 years of experience as a Urological surgeon specializing in Men’s Health.
ED = Early Detection or Early Death? Your choice.
- ED is a medical indicator of diabetes, vascular disease & other silent killers.
- Absence of morning erections is the first alarm that is often ignored.
- ED can start 2 to 6 years ahead of a heart attack.
- Treatment without a comprehensive medical exam is risky. Be a man, see a doctor.
- We take health insurance and are proud to be accountable to you & your family.